- Print , frame above picture and keep in the place you stay most.
- Chant VishNu SahasraNama shloka 105-108 (text and video below).
- Light Jala Deepa whenever possible.
- Do saubhagya dana with coconut to married woman whose husband is alive.
- Offer green barfi or sweets in ganapathi temple.
- Give green moong (green gram) to cows.
- Wear copper coin in the neck.
- Give charities to poor children.
- Water Tulasi Plant on Wednesday or daily except Sunday.
- Donate a goat.
- Blessing of daughter, sister, father’s sister, mother’s sister and wife’s sister. They should also be helped to the extent possible,
- Wear 4 mukhi Rudraksha
- Flower Remedy: Elm & Rock Rose, Forget-me-not.
Vishnu Sahasranama shloka 105-108
yajñabhṛdyajñakṛdyajñī yajñabhugyajñasādhanaḥ |
yajñāntakṛdyajñaguhyamannamannāda eva ca || 105 ||
ātmayōniḥ svayaṁjātō vaikhānaḥ sāmagāyanaḥ |
devakīnandanaḥ sraṣṭā kṣitīśaḥ pāpanāśanaḥ || 106 ||
śaṅkhabhṛnnandakī cakrī śārṅgadhanvā gadādharaḥ |
rathāṅgapāṇirakṣōbhyaḥ sarvapraharaṇāyudhaḥ || 107 ||
vanamālī gadī śārṅgī śaṅkhī cakrī ca nandakī |
śrīmān nārāyaṇō viṣṇurvāsudevōbhirakṣatu || 108 ||