Maha Ganapathi Havan and Puja
Maha Ganapathi Havan & Puja is a powerful Vedic ritual of invoking Lord Ganesha, who is also called Vigna Hara (remover of obstacles), this ritual is performed to eradicate all the hindrances in your path, grant success, to beget happiness, prosperity and good health.
Another name of Ganapathi is Vigneshwara: Vigna means obstalcles, Eshwara means Lord. Therefore, Vigneshwara is the Lord who removes all the obstacles.
Ganapathi or Ganesha also means, Gana + pathi, Gana + Eeesha, which Lord of the devatas.
Hence lets perform our sincerest prayers with faith unto Lord Ganesha to remove obstacles.
Benefits of Maha Ganapathi Havan:
- The devotee can get rid of all the obstacles and problems that he or she might encounter in their new ventures of life, both professional and personal.
- Performing the Maha Ganapathi Havan grants wealth and solves wealth related issues in a devotee’s life.
- Lord Ganesha is believed to be the governor of the Mooladhara chakra, which signifies material prosperity.
- Performing the Maha Ganapathi Havan enlightens the spiritual mind and makes one conscious of the higher realms of existence. Lord Ganesha is the gatekeeper of the Sushumna Nadi, inside the Mooladhara Chakra.
- One can achieve prosperity, health and a happy domestic life by worshiping Ganesha once a year by conducting the Havan.
- The Maha Ganapathi Havan also gives the benefit of good health to the devotees who might suffer from ailments like anxiety, depression and injuries sustained during accidents.
- People also believe that worshiping Lord Ganesha ensures success and wins over mortal enemies.
Best Days to perform Maha Ganapathi Havan:
- The Maha Ganapathi Havan should take place early in the morning, before sunrise and the Poornahuti (the last offering signifying the end of the Havan) should take place at sunrise.
- The days of Sankashti Chaturthi of every month and Vinayaka Chaturthi are considered as extremely auspicious days for Maha Ganapathi Havan.
- The 3rd day of Navratri which is Tritiya is also a great day to perform Maha Ganapathi Havan.
sakalapuja.com has a team of learned, qualified and experienced pandiths/purohiths/Pujari,
we take care of the entire process, from booking and assigning the qualified purohith, choosing auspicious Muhuratha, selection and procuring of required Puja Samagri. All you need to do is to book the Puja, sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you will have divine and satisfying Puja experience.