- Donate salt and “Gud” (Jaggery) on Satuarday and offer 11 “Rui” (Ekka/Giant calotrope) leaves garland to Hanumanji
- Workship pitru (ancestors) light an oil lamp (diya) on pitru pictures at day time.
- Offering four slices of bread dipped in milk to street dog daily in the morning
- Give white and black blanket made of wool in a religious place or Temple
- Service elder people and saints
- Wear gold preferably in your ears
- Water sun Daily (Tarpana)
- Wear 9 mukhi Rudraksha
- Try bach flower essence Vervain & Rock Rose, Dandelion
Light Jala Deepa when possible.