The Shani Dosh is one of the most dreaded Graha Dosh that every one fears. The planet Shani can be harmful in many ways. However, you should not be fearful of Shani. The planet Saturn/Shani is the ruler of justice. The Shani punishes when you have done some wrong doing in life.
Shani Dosh can be different at different time. The most known Shani Doshas are Shani Sade Shati, Shani Dheya and Shani Mahadasha.
Of course, the Shani Mahadasha, Shani Sade Sati and Dheya can be harmful when the planet Shani is malefic in the birth chart.
Hence, it is very important to know the strength of the Shani before getting into conclusion. If the planet Shani is exalted, own signed and Yoga Karak, then Shani will not be harmful.
If Shani is Marak and moving over 12th, 1st and 2nd house in the transit, then it will harm severely. Similarly, bad Mahadasha of Shani can have detrimental effect on you when it is weak and afflicted by Sun, Mars, Rahu and Ketu.
Resultof bad Shani position in natal chart
- The Shani Dosh can be extremely harmful. It can create enmity or it may make you poor. It all depends upon the position of the Shani in the birth chart. Here is the small list of Shani Dosha result that you must be careful.
- The works gets delayed
- The loans gets mounted
- The health gets deteriorated
- The mentality gets confused.
- It develops tendency to keep illicit relationship with opposite sex.
- The complexion gets paled.
- The native suffers from depression.
Astrological remedies for Shani Dosh
- Performing/Organizing any Yagyas: Like Vedic Yagya, Shani Graha Shanti Yagya, etc.
- Fasting on Saturdays: Keeping fasts on 51 Saturdays, nourishing oneself only with Khichdi broth of sesame seeds, after sunset.
- Making Charities and Donations:Making donation of things which represent the planet Saturn especially on Saturdays. Some of such things are blue or black clothes, black gram and black sesame seeds, iron articles, items made of clay or leather, black cow or buffalo, etc. These things should be given to the poor, beggars, and other needy people.
- Worships: Worshipping Lord Hanuman on Saturdays and Tuesdays, and chanting Hanuman Chalisa.
- Worshipping Lord Shiva will also help lots. Watering Peepal Tree, or lighting a lamp of sesame oil beside the Peepal Tree on Saturdays, also help.
- Wearing Beneficial Articles:Blue Sapphire, Shani Yantra Pendant, or a ring made of the horse shoe of a black horse.
- Chanting/Recital of Mantras: Like Shani Mantra, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, etc.
- Practicing certain Qualities: Practicing sincerely and regularly the qualities like honesty, rectitude, generosity, etc., towards subordinates and innocent people. Giving due space, respect, and service to aged people, disabled persons, and suffering people.
sakalapuja.com has a team of learned, qualified and experienced Astrologers, Pandits/Purohits/Pujaris,
we take care of the entire process, from booking and assigning the qualified Purohit, choosing auspicious Muhuratha, selection and procuring of required Puja Samagri. All you need to do is to book the Puja, sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you will have divine and satisfying Puja experience.