Generally, the Moon is considered to be a favorable planet. It is associated with good intentions, purity and wisdom. A favorably placed Moon in one’s horoscope can make their lives more meaningful and vibrant.
What happens when you have Chandra Dosh?
An unfavorable Chandra has many adverse effects, especially when it’s influenced by Shani, Rahu and Ketu. A person affected by Chandra Dosh suffers from depression, health problems and emotional instability. Fertility issues and insomnia are also linked to a negative Moon, along with other problems. In order to get rid of Chandra Dosh and its ill effects one can offer Chandra Dosh Nivaran Puja.
What is Chandra Dosh?
- The Chandra Dosh happens when the planet Moon conjoined with Rahu. Such condition of the Moon is also called Chandra Grahan.
- Since Moon is the significator of the mind, it brings many kinds of unwanted thoughts, depression, fear, hatred, pessimistic feeling etc.
- Even the aspect of Rahu and Conjunction of Ketu with Moon is called Chandra Dosh.
- When the Moon gets afflicted by any malefic planet and the Moon gets debilitated, then the Chandra Dosh also takes place.
- When the Moon and Sun conjoins together in the birth chart, the person also suffer from Chandra Dosh.
- There is possibility of Amavasya born when Sun and Moon conjoin together in the birth chart.
Remedies for Chandra Dosh
- Offer Chandra Dosh Nivaran Puja
- Donate the articles like camphor, grains, rice, white sandal, conch, silver, white cloth, sugar, curd, white flower, white pearls and bullock.
- Chanting Chandra Mantra:
Dadhishankha tushaarabham ksheero darnava sambhavam
Namaamishashinam somam shambhor mukuta bhooshanam
- Fasting on Monday can propitiate the negative influence of the Moon. Observe fast or Vrat for 9 consecutive Mondays.
- You can wear white pearl or Moon stone to propitiate Lord Moon. It is wise to consult an astrologer before wearing white pearl.
sakalapuja.com has a team of learned, qualified and experienced Astrologers, Pandits/Purohits/Pujaris,
we take care of the entire process, from booking and assigning the qualified Purohit, choosing auspicious Muhuratha, selection and procuring of required Puja Samagri. All you need to do is to book the Puja, sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you will have divine and satisfying Puja experience.