Ayushya Homam or Ayush Sukta Havan
Ayushya Homam or Ayush Sukta Havan is done to worship the God of life (Ayur Devta). It grants longevity and better health. By doing Ayushya Homam or Yagna, one gets long life blessings from Ayur Devatha. The word Ayush means age and the one who wants to live a healthy and happy life. Ayush Homam is essentially meant for increasing the lifespan of a human being by decreasing the health disorders. It helps to play a key role in improving life standards by decreasing health ailments to a wider extent. The main thing of this Homam is to gain blessing from Ayur Devata, the God of life. By doing this Homam, every one can ensure a healthy and long living life. Ayhshya Homam, also called as Ayush Havan, Ayush Homa.
Benefits of Ayushya Homam:
- Ayushya Homam is done to enhance one’s health.
- This Homam is done by gaining Ayur Devata, and reciting Ayush Shuktha.
- Children or Adult who are suffering from health illness, or physical stress or the child with Balarishta Yoga in their Janma Kundali this Homam can be done as powerful solution to restore their health and remove their bad karma.
- To gain health and longevity of life.
Days to perform Ayushya Homam:
- Ayushya Homam for your birth-star day is an excellent day.
- The Muhrtham will be fixed as per the Janma Nakshatra.
- Aayur Devta appeared on Vijaya Dasami, so this day is auspicious to perform.
- The period early in the morning before sunrise called Brahma Muhurta is considered auspicious.
- It can be performed at any age.
sakalapuja.com has a team of learned, qualified and experienced Pandits/Purohits/Pujaris, Astrologers, we take care of the entire process, from booking and assigning the qualified Purohit, choosing auspicious Muhuratha, selection and procuring of required Puja Samagri. All you need to do is to book the Puja, sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you will have divine and satisfying Puja experience.Book A Pandit for Ayushya Homam & Puja Book Over Phone 9448848815